Feb 27, 2020
Do you want to know one of the
number one reasons why I started this podcast? I don't want you to
miss out. What if there is something amazing that you missed? What
if there is the best movie ever and you never heard anyone talking
about it? I’m not going to let that happen.
Today's show is about a movie
that may just be buried down at the bottom of your queue. This show
is about an unknown movie called Britney Runs a Marathon. If you
want to laugh and have fun watching someone that most of us can
relate to, then check out this flick starring Jillian
- [01:55] Amazon Prime is our streaming service
- [02:04] Every once in a while, Amazon will
surprise us with a cute little movie without much
- [02:36] This movie doesn't really need a
synopsis. It's about a young woman who's battling her weight,
drinking, and pretty much her entire love life. She then decides to
run a marathon.
- [03:21] Britney enjoys dates featuring tacos
- [03:32] This movie is rated R. There are some
language and sexual situations.
- [03:46] This movie is funny! Jillian Bell plays
- [04:09] Sometimes there are hidden gems waiting
for us inside our streaming service, and we just don't know about
it. This is one of those gems.
- [04:19] This movie entertained me. I
recommended it to people. This movie gets 4 Spanx.
- [04:29] I was rooting for her even when she
messed up and even when she was her own worst enemy.
- [05:00] I recommended this movie to my aunt
Melba, and she loved it. This movie is funny.
- [05:23] Check this movie out. You'll be happy
that you watched it.