Mar 26, 2020
Hello everyone. I've released
two episodes this week. One is called what the adults should be watching
and this is the other one. In this
episode titled what the
kids should be watching, I line you up with some of Remi and Rocco
Radke's favorite things that they are currently watching or just
finished watching. Of which there are many.
This idea came from one of my
viewers who watches my two precious knuckleheads everyday on their
Facebook Live show called Reminade. It comes on Monday through
Friday at 3 p.m. Central Time. For some odd reason, this viewer
thinks they have enough sense to help her find good quality
television for her kids.
- [01:04] A listener asks for Rocco and Remi's TV
advice. They had everything but Netflix. They ordered Netflix
- [03:09] Everyone parents differently. What
works for us may not work for you.
- [03:46] You have to do your own homework. If
you don't, you're going to be very mad at me.
- [04:13] When I mention a show, it does not mean
that both Remi and Rocco have watched it.
- [05:17] Remi really likes Ghost Rider on Apple
TV. They also have Snoopy In Space.
- [06:05] I don't have to tell you about Disney+
They already have Frozen 2, and you can spend $19.99 to watch
- [06:43] Hulu is my favorite place to introduce
my kids to The Brady Bunch, Dick Van Dyke, Family Matters, and
- [07:45] We also watched the Escape from Mr.
Lemoncello's Library. We also watched The Miracle
- [07:58] Remi's favorite show is Good Girl's on
Netflix. It was Stranger Things.
- [09:33] Both kids loved A Series of Unfortunate
Events and Prank Encounters.
- [09:42] Remi and my granny loved the Umbrella
Academy and Locke & Key.
- [10:06] Remi's all-time favorite was Lost In
- [10:18] We just discovered On My Block. And
Remi loves What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- [11:17] The last show I'll leave you with is on
the IMDb app. The show is The Middle. We love this
- [12:13] This next week is going to be tough.
Let your kids be kids.